Authenic Vintage Coach Crossbody Bag by Moon Revival
With that in mind, there are plenty of shop owners on Etsy who have a dream to quit their full time jobs and work their Etsy shops instead. Some have made it, but plenty more haven't. I believe this is a admirable dream that can be attained under the right circumstances. Wouldn't it be nice to be able to say that your multibillion dollar business began as a little Etsy online shop?
Today, I thought it would be nice to test your Coach™ knowledge so I developed a multiple choice quiz. Let's see how you rate. Answers below.
1. In what year was Coach™ founded?
a. 1941 b. 1943 c. 1945 d. 1948
2. In 1985, Coach™ was sold to what corporation?
a. Hanes Group b. Sara Lee c. Macys d. Proctor & Gamble
3. In what year did Coach™ introduce its logo?
a. 1948 b. 1943 c. 1959 d. 1960
4. How many stores does Coach™ operate in North America as of 2014?
a. 539 b. 733 c. 391 d. 925
5. Coach™ allows franchise stores.
a. true b. false
6. Where is Coach™ headquarters located?
a. Bronx b. Queens c. Manhatten d. Brooklyn
7. Coach™ products are made in how many countries?
a. 15 b. 30 c. 25 d. 20
8. Coach™has individual distributorships.
a. true b. false
9. When the Coach™ business started, how many people were involved?
a. 1 b. 2 c. 4 d. 6
10. Coach™ is publicly traded on which stock exchange?
a. Nasdaq b. NYSE c. AMEX d. Dow Jones
Here are some vintage Coach handbags from various Etsy shops.
Rare Olive Green Coach Bag #DSC-9870 by Ob'solete street
1960's Coach, Bonnie Cashin Design by CashinCarry
Coach Bag 9023 Mini Willis "Winnie" Crossbody by Style Stealth
Vintage Coach Bag Drawstring Sling Bucket by All About Boutique
1. a 2. b 3. c 4. a. 5. a 6. c. 7. d 8. b 9. d 10. b
How many did you get right?
9-10 Coach™expert. Buys their products.
6-8 Coach-able. Prefers their products over others.
4-7 Coach™ deficient. Looks at their products; buys elsewhere.
1-3 Un-Coach(ed) Prefers other brands.
Site source: Coach FAQ
Your Style, Your Mood, Your Personality