Friday, May 15, 2015

A Great Resource for Your Business

I was going to write about branding your products in this session of Talking Shop with Mary. However, when I started to research I stumbled upon a great website that I would like to share. It is a Free Management Library for anyone who is looking for help for their business. The library provides free online access to resources in order to help individuals, businesses, organizations and groups in the area of development. This library has grown to be one of the largest of this type in the world in the past 15 years with many of its articles in the top 10 of Google search results.

The library, which is provided by the Authenticity Consulting, LLC, has approximately 650 topics with nearly 10,000 links related to areas such as business basics, hiring employees, strategic management, writing for business just to name a few. All of the articles are submitted voluntarily. Only about half articles submitted are accepted. Each topic also has recommended books and other related library topics. The library also has a blog directory, free online training, online groups and other general resources.

This library is a vast wealth of information for anyone who wants to succeed in business, no matter whether it's e-commerce, or a shop on main street. It's for profit and nonprofit alike. All you have to do is utilize the website. I know I will be using this site to help me with my business. 

Speaking of my business, take advantage of my coupon for a 10% discount that will be running until the end of October. Just enter: TSMPURSEINDUSTRY. I will be putting new items in my shop or adding to my current inventory in the near future. It's always an advantage to keep coming back to check on the shop.


Your Style, Your Mood, Your Personality





No comments:

Post a Comment